Saturday, February 1, 2014

The Widow's Suitor Release Day!

It's release day for the ebook of The Widow's Suitor! Tuesday is the release date for the print copies. If anyone preordered either, you may already have them. I hope so, and I thank you for the purchase.

To kick off the release of this book, I'm giving away one print copy of this book. All you have to do is leave a comment on my blog or Facebook post, that includes your email address. This contest will start today and go through February 7th. I'll announce the winner on next Saturday's post.

Also, don't forget to ask your favorite librarian to stock these book on the library shelves!
Here is the cover and blurb. Good luck!
***********************************************************************************
CORA ANDERSON ISN'T LOOKING FOR LOVE-The young widow is just trying to make a life on the prairie for herself and her newborn son. When handsome newcomer Luke Dow shows up at her cabin door, she soon relies on the man's help with her homestead…and dares to dream of the future.

Luke came to the small South Dakota town to build a hotel and make his fortune. But he never expected to care for anyone, let alone the beautiful Cora and her baby boy. When Cora's land claim is challenged by a neighbor, Luke will do all he can to protect her and her home—and claim her heart.

8 comments:

  1. Oh Rose...I am really enjoying this amazing story! I would love to win this..as I have a couple family members who enjoy your books! This would be a great gift!

    Blessings,
    Gert

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story sounds very interesting Rose, I also love the cover of this book! I would love the chance to win this book!!! Thanks for the awesome giveaway and God Bless!!!
    sarahrichmond.12@gmail.com
    Sarah Richmond
    NC

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a wonderful story, thank you for the chance to win it.

    wfnren(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like a fun book! -martha(at)lclink(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have loved Heartsong books since I started my girls on them, in order to get them to read! Then I fell in love with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Widow's Suitor sounds like a wonderful book. Thank you for the giveaway.

    mauback55 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rose, sounds like another winner, and I'd read it for the setting alone! jheitman22 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rose, I'd love a copy of your new book. bsfergen at Hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete